Founded in 1997
What makes our Firm is Our People. We pride ourselves on building an exceptionally talented, dedicated, honest, focused, and highly intelligent team that has proven itself over the years of working together under the same leadership and quality principles.
Our Quality Assurance team worked with our clients to produce and bring to market software products in a variety of industries. Our work includes Medical and Healthcare software, Informatics and Business appliations, Internet and e-Commerce systems.
We stand out above other Quality Assurance firms in diversity of the talent we have built. We combines the scientific approach to Computer Science, Mathematics, and Statistical Analysis with the modern techniques, tools, programming languages. Most of our team members have a formal education in more then one field in addition to a Computer Science including Life Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, MIS, and Business.
ALG Development Process is built on a foundation of 3 principles:
System Analysis and Design
We begin all projects with a discovery phase that includes a consultative session to determine requirements and specifications. The outcome of the session is a Project Proposal and a detailed Letter of Agreement, ensuring there are no surprises down the implementation path. We hold ourselves accountable for every project we handle, and want to ensure your success through careful planning. Before starting any coding, we will also deliver these documents:
• Schedule of Milestones and Deliverables
• Documented Specifications (Functional, User-Interface, and Design)
• Quality Assurance Test Plan
Customer-Focused Project Management
Your local Project Manager will meet with you on a regular basis to keep you up-to-date on your project status and provide a rapid response to unexpected challenges. We also provide all our clients with weekly written status reports indicating progress to date, open issues, testing status, and plans for the coming week.
In addition, your Project Plan will include several intermediate deliveries, or milestones. These milestones will allow you to see and test new features throughout the project. The end result will be a timely, cost effective delivery that meets all your requirements and expectations.
By managing our projects locally while outsourcing the implementation, we give our clients what they need most: Cost-effective development services with a local, responsive point of contact. You get lower cost without language barriers or time-zone complications.
Integrated QA Process
There is no magic to producing high-quality software, it takes careful design and implementation combined with comprehensive testing throughout the project. Our Quality Assurance process is based on these methods:
• QA starts early: A QA Project Leader is assigned to your project before a single line of code is written so that quality is built-in.
• Zero-bug policy: At ALG we fix bugs when we find them, rather than saving them until the end of the project. This improves quality and reduces uncertainty in the schedule.
• Secure Internet-based bug tracking: All bugs and other issues are recorded in an online database for better analysis and tracking. Each client is given secure access to their project database so they can review their status at any time.
• Automated regression testing: Common tests are automated and run repeatedly throughout the project, reducing costs and producing higher quality software.
• Compatibility testing: Gives you confidence that your software will install and run without a glitch anytime and anywhere.